EARLY Voting Methods
METHODS FOR VOTING EARLY IN BELTRAMI COUNTY
Residents of Beltrami County can vote before Election Day (Nov. 3, 2020) by casting an absentee ballot starting Sept. 18.
There are various ways to cast an absentee ballot:
- Vote Early by Mail: Now is the time to request your absentee ballot online.
- Vote Early in Person: Starting Sept. 18, you can vote in person at the Beltrami County election office.
Beltrami County Auditor
701 Minnesota Ave NW Ste 220
Bemidji, MN 56601-3178
ABSENTEE VOTING CONTACT
If you or someone you know has trouble registering to vote or casting a ballot, we encourage you to contact the Minnesota State DFL’s new Voter Protection Hotline at 833-DFL-VOTE (833-335-8683).
Who Represents Me? Find out who represents you and how to contact them here.
To be eligible to vote in Minnesota you must:
- Be at least 18 years old on Election Day
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day
- Have any felony conviction record discharged, expired or completed
- Not be under court-ordered guardianship where a court has revoked your voting rights
- Not have been ruled legally incompetent by a court of law